Saturday, March 13, 2010

Quilling






It's been a long time since I updated. Ha, and I thought I would do better updating. Oh well. Hubby has been to the dr after his most recent MRI and we got some good news so far. His tumor has shrunk 25% but he still needs chemo. We were both scared of what he was going to say but at least that's good news that's it's responding! I know he has a long way to go, but we're hoping he stays on this path! He's eating better too now and I guess his taste has come back too.

Anyway, I am still running my shop on Etsy. I've been thinking of new things to make and I suddenly have bitten by the quilling bug. Quilling is an ancient form of making shapes using rolled strips of paper. So far, I've learned some basic techniques and have been trying some more complicated shapes.

I took some pictures of the things I've been working on. The Happy Birthday card I made has a flower on it that was made by sarascrapping.etsy.com. She is a GREAT seller with a lot of talent!

No comments: