Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome to my World!

Hi! This is my first time ever blogging. I hope you enjoy what you see. For the most part, the purpose of this blog is to show my work. I am a scrapbooker, and recently opened a shop on Etsy.com. The site hosts a venue for people who enjoy making handmade crafts and they want to sell them. My address for my business is this : www.paperika.etsy.com. Currently I have cards, gift tags, altered tins, and mini scrapbook albums for sale. I've recently jumped on the hot trend of making acrylic albums!

I take custom orders too for invitations, albums, or anything related to paper. All you have to do is contact me via the conversation feature and I'll be happy to work with you!

Thanks for reading so far. I will be posting some of my work in the near future, so keep checking back!

No comments: