Monday, September 21, 2009

Terrible Blogger

I know I said I would update my blog more often, but I have a problem. I just don't know what to say! I am not into airing personal things on the Internet. Besides that, it's not very interesting, is it? :)

Not much is new at the moment. I am still working on my Etsy shop and constantly finding things to create that will sell. I've made a ton of Halloween items-a haunted house, some tags, cards, and some wall decor (door hangers and a sign). Check out paperika.etsy.com

The kittens, dog and senior kitty also keep me busy during the day. Lots of entertainment-the kittens chase each other all day long. Sometimes they take naps together, but Dusty likes to sleep behind the fridge. How she gets out of there I'll never know. She is easily spooked by noises though. However, she has the sweetest look on her face though! Her twin sister is a very odd girl. She's just as adorable but so so wacky. I am not sure what planet she really came from--she is just so silly. I thought Pip was wacky but she tops the wackiness. She runs all over the place, thinks she owns me, and occasionally thinks I am a chicken sandwich (i.e. biting my hand).

Snowball is old now, and she just basically thinks the kittens are two silly children whom she can't be bothered by! :) That's all I can think of!

No comments: